TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Supply and demand
John O'Shei - 2015-08-28
In response to Re Supply and demand (San Migs)

No condoms whilst fucking a hooker? Damn, you like to take your chances, don't you?

Sure, the reality may be in higher class establishments, that hookers are actually far more likely to be clean than random tarts that you may pick up in nightclubs, but that's usually because they insist on every punter using a condom. STD's put sex workers out of work for a while and not all of them can be cured, so getting one isn't good for a hooker's business. There's reasons why certain countries like Germany do mandatory testing, you know?

I hope you get checked up occasionally because some things can stay dormant for a while and Chinese women, hookers or non-hookers alike are not exactly well educated when it comes to S.T.D's and contraception.

I'm not preaching, I'm just saying...

As for pink rooms, be wary that although many are full of older, rural women, some places are staffed with young teenage girls; that are underage, yet tarted up to look a few years older... You're better off going to places where girls that are definitely verified to be of legal age are registered to provide 'massages.'

Messages In This Thread
Re Supply and demand -- San Migs -- 2015-08-27
Re Supply and demand -- John O'Shei -- 2015-08-27
Re Supply and demand -- San Migs -- 2015-08-28
Re Supply and demand -- John O'Shei -- 2015-08-28
Re Supply and demand -- San Migs -- 2015-08-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Supply and demand

Go to another board -