TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › NIAS - Teachers Discussion
GotOut - 2006-06-07
In response to Do Your Own Research - Teachers discussion (Amy McMahon)

The school was and still is a disaster. Locking students in rooms, throwing furniture, rats, teachers being screamed at an berated in front of students, accepting ANY students whose parents are willing to pay, hiring few to no qualified teachers, no administrative control over wild high school students, students and teachers physically harming one another, docking and witholding salaries, paying for CITA accreditation. These are just some of the things that Polly forgot to mention about NIAS/AISE 2000. I left the school in the fall and recently came across both Polly's and Ms Amy's postings. I had to add to the thread to back up Polly who speaks the truth. Apparently I am only one of 30 or more teachers who left the school this year due to the poor environment and treatment. Polly's depiction of the school is an accurate one and I would like to help by again warning any person out there who may be considering coming to this school to stay away. The management and admin are dishonest and malicious bullies, if you are a professional, dedicated and good person you will not have a positive experience there. There are so many wonderful places around the globe and even in Cairo to work, stay away from NIAS. Good luck on your search. :)

Messages In This Thread
Job Hoax from Egypt? -- moonbeam -- 2004-06-16
Re: Job Hoax from Egypt? -- Amy McMahon -- 2004-06-16
Re: Job Hoax from Egypt? -- moonbeam -- 2004-06-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › NIAS - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -