TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › The young Iranians like the west. - Teachers Discussion
Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U - 2006-06-08
In response to Iran A'gin - Teachers Discussion (Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed.)

The young Iranians like the west. These people constitute a major bloc of the population. It's the old fohggie clerics who are mucking up Iran. The Israelis are nervous because of these cats, the fat cats who just happen to be in power there.

Hopefully all this crap will clear itself up soon and no US bombs will fall anywhere in Iran. The Persians are indeed unique in the world. I'd love to go to Iran for a month or six.

Messages In This Thread
Iran -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-06
Capitalism loves war. Capitalism NEEDS war. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-07
An all-too-apparent antagonism - Teachers Discussion -- The Arrogant One -- 2006-06-08
The US elites want the illegals gone - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-09
Iran A'gin - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-07
Iran Comes Back into the Fold. - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-10
He sounds like a politician to me. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-06-10
Republican Pre-election Strategy - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-11
I don't even pay attention to that anymore -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-12
The young Iranians like the west. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › The young Iranians like the west. - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -