TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › The US elites want the illegals gone - Teachers Discussion
Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U - 2006-06-09
In response to An all-too-apparent antagonism - Teachers Discussion (The Arrogant One)

The US elites have apparently decided that it's time to start showing illegal aliens the door back to their home countries. This is because of the slow downward spiral of the number of jobs in the US. Yes, as more and more people get thrown out of work because of technological unemployment, those people are going to shove those below them down the job ladder. Those at the bottom are going to start wanting to do the work those illegals are currently doing real soon.

I see this thanks to Jeremy Rifkin's awesome book "The End of Work". It's scary stuff. Everytime I think about going back to the US, I remember what is in this book and say to myself "Hold on."

Messages In This Thread
Iran -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-06
Capitalism loves war. Capitalism NEEDS war. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-07
An all-too-apparent antagonism - Teachers Discussion -- The Arrogant One -- 2006-06-08
The US elites want the illegals gone - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-09
Iran A'gin - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-07
Iran Comes Back into the Fold. - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-10
He sounds like a politician to me. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-06-10
Republican Pre-election Strategy - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-11
I don't even pay attention to that anymore -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-12
The young Iranians like the west. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › The US elites want the illegals gone - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -