TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Leviticus
San Migs - 2015-09-01

To clarify before I get accused of anything, it was not my intention to derail or divert the original thread, so to you and Silverboy I apologize. However, I still feel I have the right to reply to your posting just now, and the thread seems fluid, so.........

This statement is what is known in logic as a propositional fallacy because it does not lead from my original statements. No need to 'maintain' this, as it is so obvious.

Not really "obvious" to me, but you are entitled to your opinion on the matter, of course. Just begging to differ, play the devils advocate, call it what you will.

We have discussed freemasonry before and here is another organisation that discriminates against non-believers. I really don't want get all metaphysical in debating what they mean by supreme being. It's clear enough when they add " scripture" that they are referring to the concept of God - so let's leave it there.

We have discussed freemasonry before, but what organisation that discriminates against non-believers are you referring to exactly?? Forgive me for being interested in metaphysics, just a hobby of mine, as for the supreme being it could equally be Satan? Nothing implies God or Jesus or Mary specifically. Zoroastrians believe in the duality of their deity, that good, also has it's mirror image, evil.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism

Messages In This Thread
Re Leviticus -- San Migs -- 2015-09-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Leviticus

Go to another board -