TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Iran Comes Back into the Fold. - Teachers Discussion
Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. - 2006-06-10
In response to Iran A'gin - Teachers Discussion (Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed.)

The president of Iran, Ahmadenajad, is now saying nice things now and considering the latest proposals about uranium enrichment. He is still talking tough at home for the benefit of the hardliners and yet he is flying to German to make a very friendly and public presence with the Iran soccer team. I now think this whole process has been his clever way (charade if you will) to come back into the fold of progressive and moderate nations. Iran may open up slowly now and he has given his critics at home nothing to attack. If this is so, Bravo! I underestimated him.

Messages In This Thread
Iran -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-06
Capitalism loves war. Capitalism NEEDS war. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-07
An all-too-apparent antagonism - Teachers Discussion -- The Arrogant One -- 2006-06-08
The US elites want the illegals gone - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-09
Iran A'gin - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-07
Iran Comes Back into the Fold. - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-10
He sounds like a politician to me. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-06-10
Republican Pre-election Strategy - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-11
I don't even pay attention to that anymore -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-12
The young Iranians like the west. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Iran Comes Back into the Fold. - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -