TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re why worry
San Migs - 2015-09-13

cheers for the reply!!!!

I have no problem with Taiwan, if you are thinking of moving there I think that's a smart move.

Me too.Thanks.To me it is the China that could, and should, have been.

My sister lived there for a year in 2007, she liked it. It is heaps different to the mainland. I also thought of moving there at one stage.

Apparently the people are much friendlier than China, and it is cleaner also.Glad to hear she liked it.

I like Thailand, but my Thai is crap now, and I don't like it when the Thais know English and I don't know Thai. That is one thing I don't like in Pattaya, nearly all Thailanders there can speak English, but most foreigners there can't speak Thai. At least in Taiwan I would not have a language problem to deal with.

Thats why Taiwan appeals. I have learnt a lot more cantonese by being in HK due to my dire situation, but that was out of necessity. It would be nice to get back to a mandarin speaking place where I can communicate with the girls/locals fluently.

Maybe I could move there next February until February 2017, then come back to Brisbane. I want to be here from 2017 to 2020, there are too many opportunities in construction, tourism and aviation coming up that I will miss out on if I am in Asia at that time.

Interesting, there is a construction boom in Brisbane now?

Messages In This Thread
Re why worry -- San Migs -- 2015-09-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re why worry

Go to another board -