TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo
Anya Liu - 2015-09-17
In response to Omeida Language College in Yangshuo (Travel Bug)

I have been working at Omeida Language College for 4 years from September of 2011. I'm working at the Chinese Academy teaching Mandarin for non-native speakers.

As I see from the past 4 years, Omeida is making progress every year for both the students (Chinese and foreign student) and her staff (both Chinese and foreign staff).

I my eyes, Omeida is a big family provides a very nice platform for every one to meet with different people from different countries with different backgrounds.

I enjoyed very much my job here, but I agree that not every one is happy with every aspect of the work and study here.

Some with big cultural shock from the very beginning of their time here, others are able to cape very well with the problems and quickly make a lot of friends.

I must say that the boss of Omeida, Mr.Odar, is a very open-minded man who are willing to hear suggestions from different people and likes to make improvements.

I feel lucky to be a member of Omeida and would share more reviews with whoever has the plan to work or study in Yangshuo in the future.

Here are some reviews from our students: http://www.gooverseas.com/study-abroad/china/omeida-chinese-academy/45363

Messages In This Thread
Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Travel Bug -- 2013-07-06
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Donald -- 2016-01-02
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Anya Liu -- 2015-09-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo

Go to another board -