TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › "Can't" be damned! - Teachers Discussion
The Arrogant One - 2006-06-15
In response to Sure CAN'T - Teachers Discussion (Arnie)

Christ on a bicycle, folks, freedom of speech aside for a moment, I CAN'T understand why the hell we're wasting so much board footage on such relatively mundane issues, especially when we have heretofore been involved in matters of far greater importance -- those affecting the future of our much berated profession ... of the current world disaster ... yes, even the dubious future of our world society. Why the hell CAN'T we stick to those problems? Anyway, grammar is too f#^&+=g repulsive a topic to begin with! I CAN'T take it any more!

The Arrogant One
(Who can't stop praying for those better days to come)

Messages In This Thread
The word CAN'T is not part of my language. - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-13
Sure CAN'T - Teachers Discussion -- Arnie -- 2006-06-14
"Can't" be damned! - Teachers Discussion -- The Arrogant One -- 2006-06-15
What Profession???? Just a 1 year Contract - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-15
ESCAPE? WHERE, pray tell, kind sir? - Teachers Discussion -- The Arrogant One -- 2006-06-17
I've heard that uttered here - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-06-17
1.Escape and 2. Korean Education System - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-18
Escape this Profession - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › "Can't" be damned! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -