TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Character Dictionar of the Most Frequently Used 3,500 Chinese Characters
Caring - 2015-10-26

I posted the "decreasing level of English language proficiency" as my experience, not a "rant" that you suggest here. Your observation that I am wrong is quite insulting again. Are the forums only about stats or "data" or "analysis"; or, can they be about teachers' first hand knowledge? In any case, young students that learn English as their second, or third, language most certainly do not "need to have had ESL instruction" in their first language, and so you are wrong there. However, if those students are used to have everything translated to them all the time, you are correct. In this case then, I feel sorry for the teachers, students and with all due respect for you too. On the bright side, the "medium of instruction" you have reffered to is probably great for opportunities in the field of Cheducation.

Over and Out
Caring

Messages In This Thread
Re Character Dictionar of the Most Frequently Used 3,500 Chinese Characters -- Caring -- 2015-10-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Character Dictionar of the Most Frequently Used 3,500 Chinese Characters

Go to another board -