TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Beautiful post, but I'm not going anywhere - Teachers Discussion
Rheno747 - 2006-06-24

fish, that's a great post. I may make a copy of it and frame it. I'll use it as an example when I point out how delusional TESOL teachers are.

My classes are fine. I won't take the time to tell all about what goes down when I teach, as I don't feel like you're worth the effort. Sorry, buddy.

My school's HR dept has a pile of applications from teachers wanting jobs here. But guess what? They're offering me a new contract. I guess I'm not as bad as you claim, eh? You wish you knew what you're talking about, fishy boy.

Why don't you send your kids over my way, let me test 'em, and make my own conclusions about your "superior" methods. I'm sure I won't be impressed by what I find. Would they be able to pass a simple grammar test? Let's find out.

My dictionary may be dusty, but at least I HAVE a dictionary. Most of my TESOL students don't have dictionaries, although they've been directed to get them dozens of times.

I won't be going anywhere. I say this to both my detractors and my fans. Rheno is here to stay, at least in the here and now. TESOL truths must be told, and who is going to tell them, fish? You?

I won't be going anywhere, fishy.

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful post, but I'm not going anywhere - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-06-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Beautiful post, but I'm not going anywhere - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -