TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › WARNING/BOYA (Recent posting) - Teachers Discussion
DB - 2006-06-24

WARNING! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!

Do not apply for a position with Boya. Especially Boya in Haikou. Boya is a franchised private school that will take advantage of you to the extreme. They do not honor their contracts or verbal promises. They have owed me over 6000RMB for more than a year now, and of course I don't expect to see it. Yes, I fell into their trap and the only good thing I have to say about them is that I learned from my experience with them to be much more careful about accepting positions with private schools.
You can find additional information about them by reading the archives here in this forum; however, I urge you to accept my word for it that these people are dishonest and deceptive. Beyond that, the students are little Emperors and Empresses (pampered children of rich parents) and are spoiled way beyond the average for children in China. Want to be a white-faced babysitter? Okay, take the job, but believe me you'll learn to regret it for more reasons than that.

AGAIN: BE CAREFUL! THESE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST DISHONEST I'VE ENCOUNTERED IN CHINA, AND I'VE BEEN TEACHING HERE FOR NEARLY THREE YEARS.

· Previous · Next Return to Index › WARNING/BOYA (Recent posting) - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -