TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Suzhou Industrial Park Foreign Language School
Cilchimera - 2015-11-07

Hello -

So, something may have been posted about this school before, but it is a little confusing as there are several international schools with very similar names with many reviews all over the web.

The position I have been offered is with Suzhou Industrial Park Foreign Language School (SIPFLS), and they are a private international-style (mostly Chinese students, but uses an IB/international curriculum) in the Wuzhong area of Industrial Park. There is also a school called "Suzhou International Foreign Language School" in Xiangcheng and also apparently just a "Suzhou Foreign Language School". Confusing.

Anyway, I am currently in Japan and wanting to move to China to continue teaching English, and SIPFLS has offered me an attractive package that I think I want to accept. Apparently, this school has about 40 other foreign teachers working there currently. Can anyone provide any insight into this particular school? Any experience that you've had would be super helpful to me. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Suzhou Industrial Park Foreign Language School -- Cilchimera -- 2015-11-07
Re Suzhou Industrial Park Foreign Language School -- Mimi -- 2017-02-07
Re Suzhou Industrial Park Foreign Language School -- Simon -- 2017-02-07
Re Suzhou Industrial Park Foreign Language School -- Trump diplomacy -- 2017-02-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Suzhou Industrial Park Foreign Language School

Go to another board -