TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Middle East-Russia-US
Caring - 2015-11-11

The US will more likely draw others into conflicts first so that it can come clean on the record just like in the WW2 when prior to the rise of Nazis Americans provided financially strapped Germany with support, and then when they turned a blind eye on the situation there later Hitler's invasions began.

The valuewalk reference below suggests high ranked people inside the great Yankee military wish Russia was drawn into war in the region which it technically is already in Syria. What is, to me, frightening is identifying ISIS in the Middle East and Russians mostly gather their intelligence from Assad, the Iranian and Iraqi governments. Should there be an Israeli target in the region, we'd have the beginning of the end.

http://www.valuewalk.com/2015/11/u-s-intelligence-trying-to-unleash-isis-russia-war/

Media outlets may have their own agenda, but the silence in Lesin case is raising my suspicions that the Jews may be involved in. If I am not mistaken, the Israeli PM was coincidentally about to give his speech when the Putin's former Moscow Jewish Media mogul was seemingly assasinated in DC's hotel room. I am going ahead to make this wild accussation of the Jewish State as its current PM has been behind the 2003 Iraq invasion, has had some unbelievable suggestions about 911 (even prior to it) and has lied plenty for a very long time too. The motive and opportunity to draw Russia into the conflict for the reason that some Iraq haters of Natynahu, and Syria and Iran would be oblitarated by a war speaks loudly to me. Then, the more dangerous the situation in the Middle East is, the more justifications the Israeli government will have to arm itself (with nukes).

Messages In This Thread
Re Middle East-Russia-US -- Caring -- 2015-11-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Middle East-Russia-US

Go to another board -