TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China Visa Questions..
The Trader - 2015-11-15
In response to Re China Visa Questions.. (martin hainan)

This site is not blocked inside China, despite posts that are routinely negative about China.

I suspect that this may be because it is closely monitored by officials for activity by those respondents who are currently inside China. I also suspect that some posts are made to elicit responses from teachers in China who might recommend illegal activity or be 'too specific' about illegal activity that they have observed.

Additionally, the private school industry in China routinely posts erroneous information on this site to 'bury' negative reports on their own schools.

I spotted this post and thought while I have the chance I'd better open up another e-mail while I still have Internet (disconnected by BT tomorrow morning) My school tells me that yahoo is ok in China.

As for this site. I have noticed a few posters are insane. Could it be that the Chinese government believes that these posters will have the effect of making them seem pretty reasonable in comparison? They could think that some posters on this site are a good advertisement for the sanity that their regime brings. I'm not saying it is not a thoroughly bad regime but just trying to think what they may think.,..just look how I have been attacked for no good reason.

Any e-mail with good advice is welcome and I will answer as soon as the Chinese give me an Internet connection. Off crack of dawn on Tuesday.

Messages In This Thread
China Visa Questions.. -- Jay -- 2015-11-14
Re China Visa Questions.. -- AC_YC -- 2015-11-15
Re China Visa Questions.. -- Kevin -- 2015-11-15
Re China Visa Questions.. -- martin hainan -- 2015-11-15
Re China Visa Questions.. -- The Trader -- 2015-11-15
Re China Visa Questions.. -- Kevin -- 2015-11-15
Re China Visa Questions.. -- Laughing -- 2015-11-15
Re China Visa Questions.. -- Kevin -- 2015-11-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China Visa Questions..

Go to another board -