TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re update of my first job in china
The Trader - 2015-12-02

I've lived in both China and Thailand before. I'm in Australia now and going to Thailand soon. Also, around about March next year I will try to move to Taiwan, as there is no language barrier for me there, unlike with Thai, which I can hardly speak these days.

That is what's up with me, I don't speak bullshit. What you wrote in your post seems very implausible.

Has your reason for spending so much time in Asia the same as mine, to find a wife? If so you should be happy that I am having as much success as you, namely no success at all. You probably think it implausible for Candy's husband to piss in the wardrobe. Let me tell you this in my experience drunks are drunks anywhere in the world, and I believe her. Beyond that i am not sure what is implausible about my update post? The fact that she didn't want me to kiss her???

As for Turnoi suggesting that I can use a proxy server while in China to convince them I am really in China when I am really in Bromley Kent is a nonsense. Don't worry Turnoi I suspect that this board has the software to reveal where you really are when you use your proxy server...if you do use one-but you seem to know more about it than I do. Why are you still having a go at me..cow-tailing to SB?

Messages In This Thread
Re update of my first job in china -- The Trader -- 2015-12-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re update of my first job in china

Go to another board -