TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re update of my first job in china
John O'Shei - 2015-12-03
In response to Re update of my first job in china (The Trader)

As for your
pictures with those real women....how do we know they were all not paid prostitutes...or
more likely just colleagues or something?

You might as well just say "I knew a girl once..." and be done with it!

Nobody cares how many women you've been with or haven't been with.

You're worse than one of typical bragging teenage schoolboys trying to outboast all their mates with audacious claims like "You got 3 fingers up her? Well, she wanked me off under the table in Geography and Miss Coates nearly caught me when I was on the vinegar strokes mate."

In fact, there's many an ageing expat that has only recently caught yellow fever playing those schoolboy games, not realising that to bang a Chinese girl is nothing special. What's more, when their boasts are true; nobody cares or worse yet, they laugh at them! (Especially when it's the local foreigner bar bicycle.)

As for prostitutes... I get really tempted to pay for it every time I visit GZ... Pay for an African or Colombian bird so that I can have a non-Chinese woman for a change! Considering how crap in bed a lot of Chinese women are, the fact that they don't scrub up or dress as well as Japanese/Korean/Thai women and the fact they can be pretty boring to talk to, even when your Chinese is fairly good... Yes, I can definitely understand why some foreign men in China feel a need to use prostitutes!

Messages In This Thread
Re update of my first job in china -- The Trader -- 2015-12-03
Re update of my first job in china -- Laughing -- 2015-12-03
Re update of my first job in china -- The Trader -- 2015-12-04
Re update of my first job in china -- San Migs -- 2015-12-03
Re update of my first job in china -- John O'Shei -- 2015-12-03
Re update of my first job in china -- The Trader -- 2015-12-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re update of my first job in china

Go to another board -