TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re For those who still did not know: Neo-Nazi website loves Trump
San Migs - 2015-12-12

Thanks for your detailed analysis.

Isn't it good that he is shaking up the two party system? I think so.

I maintain, I would support him IF he ran as an independent. I think the democrats and the republicans, much like new labour and the conservative party and the liberal democrats, are all the same.

It's interesting in certain english towns, that the BNP are not allowed in the ballots,the old maxim, no matter who you vote for, the government gets in, has never been truer.

Ronald Reagan was an actor, trump has been a leader, I'd say he is more qualified than a lot of other candidates, but personally, politics much like football, is boring to me. A nice pint, pizza, and some mates is more my cup of tea these days.

Cheers,
SMGS

Messages In This Thread
Re For those who still did not know: Neo-Nazi website loves Trump -- San Migs -- 2015-12-12
Re: Re For those who still did not know: Neo-Nazi website loves Trump -- Observer -- 2015-12-12
Re: Re For those who still did not know: Neo-Nazi website loves Trump -- San Migs -- 2015-12-12
Re: Re For those who still did not know: Neo-Nazi website loves Trump -- Observer -- 2015-12-12
Re: Re For those who still did not know: Neo-Nazi website loves Trump -- San Migs -- 2015-12-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re For those who still did not know: Neo-Nazi website loves Trump

Go to another board -