TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: students, the future of china?
San Migs - 2015-12-14
In response to Re re: students, the future of china? (The Trader)

spent half your time travelling to obtain western food. I think after just a month i know more about China and their food than you both learned serving 20 years a piece there...albeithat 20 years ago? I have just returned from a wonderful street banquet, my second funeral. It was a bit nippy but the grub was stupendous. As per usual the Chinese people were so friendly, and they kept the baijiu flowing for me. I think you both could well be a couple of pedestrian wankers as far as good food is concerned.

More imagination and lies from you. Prove where we spent half our time travelling to obtain western food. Silverboy has said in the past he liked jiaozi and street bbq, and I also like street bbq and beer. So that is just another ignorant statement from you, there is nothing wrong with a good wood fired oven baked pizza, or some lamb chops however.

[edited]

Messages In This Thread
Re re: students, the future of china? -- The Trader -- 2015-12-14
Re re: students, the future of china? -- San Migs -- 2015-12-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: students, the future of china?

Go to another board -