TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Andrew Costa Rica or Nicaragua - Teachers Discussion
Robin Day B.Sc. M.Sc. B.Ed. - 2006-07-05
In response to Costa Rica? - Teachers Discussion (Andrew)

Andrew I have been looking at Costa Rica for years and it is a beautiful cvountry. People have said that there are TOO many expats and they are making the place more expensive. A lot of the forest has been cut down for farms but there are national parks too. Nicaragua is much poorer but cheaper and more natural. They need your help. Real estate is also very cheap there and so there are business possibilities near the gorgeous beaches. I have been in touch with an orphanage there and the conditions in Managua are poor, dangerous and there is a lot of glue sniffing and family breakdown. Granada city on Lake Nicaragua is a better place. If I were you I'd go to Granada or Costa Rica and build my own ESL class in a rented room. Teach like this and check out the scene. If you are business minded there are opportunities to get involved in small business. People need jobs. I can tell you more about the orphanages later if you are interested.

Messages In This Thread
Costa Rica? - Teachers Discussion -- Andrew -- 2006-07-04
Andrew Costa Rica or Nicaragua - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. M.Sc. B.Ed. -- 2006-07-05
More Costa Rica and Nicaragua - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. M.Sc. B.Ed. -- 2006-07-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Andrew Costa Rica or Nicaragua - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -