TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can't Cope - Teachers Discussion
Robin Day B.Sc. M.Sc. B.Ed. - 2006-07-06
In response to I can't cope... - Teachers Discussion (Raoul Duke D.U.I., B.L.T., L.S.D., RUN.DMC)

Turn this around. Nurture Nature and Nature will Nurture (you/us).

So much misery and then cruelty and abuse comes directly from people degrading environments. Nurtured environments create abundance but this often gets eaten up when human reproduction and greed/consumerism have no lmits (north and south east and West).

I have never owned a washing machine or drier. I do have a bucket and a clothes line, etc. etc. Rheno said we are conditioned, in so many ways. Turn it around. Rethink spoon-fed values. Every desire and purchase (action) can be reconsidered. Is this purchase in fact burdon for self and the planet, the support system, the original mother/father? Dung belongs in the earth not our water systems. If I cut this tree will another grow?

I have not been to India (yet), Raoul, and the thought spooks me. A lot of rich Indians and rich Mexican and Brazilians have also given up. They say they cannot cope as the poor do not rein in their reproduction. I heard it again this winter in Manilla. The rich do not rein in their consumption! Count the cars and villas. Most are quite happy with the class system. They want to be served.

What are "rose children"? Never heard that term.

Messages In This Thread
Heibei province, China -- goldenvision -- 2004-06-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Can't Cope - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -