TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re CNN article "British, U.S. embassies warn of threats against Westerners in Beijing"
The Trader - 2015-12-27

I was travelling the last 2 days and could not spend too much time on the internet with only a surf stick attached to my laptop

Train carriages and bus seats are really hateful these days. Nobody wants to encourage a stranger to speak with them any longer. In fact less and less people are able to speak to strangers(no need now-a-days) ...unless of course it's Internet strangers. Everybody seems to be wired up to Internet wifi dongles. Don't try and speak to him or her..they could well shout Rape! personally I have a go at speaking to all in close proximity- a question of 'i should be able to' But alas mobiles and tablets and laptops have become shields. I'm too fragile for you to speak to me directly shields.

Messages In This Thread
Re CNN article "British, U.S. embassies warn of threats against Westerners in Beijing" -- The Trader -- 2015-12-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re CNN article "British, U.S. embassies warn of threats against Westerners in Beijing"

Go to another board -