TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re training schools
The Trader - 2015-12-29
In response to training schools (bud fox)

I advise new teachers to avoid working at training schools. You will have to work on weekends, any time during the week, you will not get paid, you will be worked to death. There is too much paperwork and zero flexibility in regard to teaching. Stick to the public schools and universities.

I don't know, bud fox, you could be correct generally speaking for all I know. What i do know is that i seem to have fallen on my feet at my training centre. I get free food when on duty; they have already reimbursed me for my air fare; i get a free flat: i get free sex (well almost, as I am getting some grief off 3 women at the moment; although to be fair one works for a supermarket...which reminds me , i can't count, it's four women) and i get 2 days off a week, but rarely at weekends now, not that that means a lot in China. Oh yes, and they have just informed me i will earn a teaching certificate on top of other qualifications. Not a TESOL, what's the other one i have forgotten? It's centrally heated, nice and clean and they are fussy whom they employ; strictly native speakers only, to keep up standards.

Messages In This Thread
training schools -- bud fox -- 2015-12-29
Re training schools -- the reality -- 2015-12-30
Re training schools -- The Trader -- 2015-12-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re training schools

Go to another board -