TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › buttering me up-and that is good.
The Trader - 2016-01-01

I wonder where these folk(Linda's family)get their money from-they have fitters from the shop working into the night converting the laundry room into a shower room. I'll send you a picture when they are finished. It is looking impressive.

I made a little jibe earlier on about needing a blanket to keep the radiator warm..and now it's red hot. I should have been a diplomat. i do seem to know how and what to say to the Chinese to keep things amiable. I shall swing into action about a Western loo next week...something along the lines of flies and avoiding cross-contamination to the the kitchen.

What this is all about is that I am staying at Linda's place for the weekend. The parents have asked me if I would be prepared to stay permanently after our marriage. Bloody Hell, it's a pretty useless foreigner who comes to China and does anything else but well! On balance at the moment I will probably accept their offer because I hate flats and this house is vast'''just needs AC in what will be our rooms.

Messages In This Thread
buttering me up-and that is good. -- The Trader -- 2016-01-01
Re buttering me up-and that is good. -- the reality -- 2016-01-02
Re buttering me up-and that is good. -- The Hunk -- 2016-01-02
Re buttering me up-and that is good. -- The Trader -- 2016-01-02
Re buttering me up-and that is good. -- The Trader -- 2016-01-02
Re buttering me up-and that is good. -- the reality -- 2016-01-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › buttering me up-and that is good.

Go to another board -