TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re buttering me up-and that is good.
The Trader - 2016-01-02
In response to Re buttering me up-and that is good. (the reality)

yes, your far-fetched and totally implausible stories are quite amusing. too bad this "Linda" and her "wealthy" family don't really exist.

Hee heee hee- Is that SB?

They may be amusing stories but nevertheless true ones. If you're looking for will-o'-the-wisps, pursue Turnoi's stories about me being all sorts of characters, including, woodbine willie-u2far3-- some Mandarin teacher, who isn't a very good one- the father of two Chinese toddlers...the list is endless. If I am nasty to turnoi and San Migs it is only because they keep attacking me instead of minding their own businesses. I will only be too happy to leave them well alone. I like to post my progress on this site because it gets things off my chest- I never believed I was going to be embroiled in all this nonsense. I only revealed an e-mail I received warning me about SM/the baker, etc, because he couldn't stop attacking my posts and like turnoi accusing me of being other posters.

Messages In This Thread
buttering me up-and that is good. -- The Trader -- 2016-01-01
Re buttering me up-and that is good. -- the reality -- 2016-01-02
Re buttering me up-and that is good. -- The Hunk -- 2016-01-02
Re buttering me up-and that is good. -- The Trader -- 2016-01-02
Re buttering me up-and that is good. -- The Trader -- 2016-01-02
Re buttering me up-and that is good. -- the reality -- 2016-01-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re buttering me up-and that is good.

Go to another board -