TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Web international English. Nantong, Rugao review
Objective attempt - 2016-01-11

Your reply to Benjamin appears to be based on your personal opinions rather than tackling the problems he apparently encountered. you cannot blame the man for wanting to leave a Kereoke scene with his pregnant wife and obviously that served as a good reason for not being too social in general any way.

In short, nobody will ever trust a company who changes vital clauses in a contract, especially when new staff is expected to sign a new contract after their arrival containing clauses to their detriment. It is called "misrepresentation" which is a nice way to describe a lie. This alone represents fundamental breach of contract.

Benjamin has, apart from possibly being effected by his wife's pregnancy, the fullest right to associate with whoever he wants and your comments in this regard doesn't even deserve mentioning.

Frankly, I don't know you guys at all nor do I know Benjamin, but I won't work for your school either-let's face it-after reading the other party's comments it is not difficult to reach the conclusion that you are a dishonest and unethical bunch.

Messages In This Thread
Web international English. Nantong, Rugao review -- Ben -- 2015-10-08
Re Web international English. Nantong, Rugao review -- Richard -- 2016-01-09
Re Web international English. Nantong, Rugao review -- Objective attempt -- 2016-01-11
Re: Re Web international English. Nantong, Rugao review -- Fifi -- 2016-01-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Web international English. Nantong, Rugao review

Go to another board -