TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education
Adam - 2016-01-20

I was just contacted by Bruce in response to my online resume.
I did a quick search and came across this thread.

1st of all: let me say it's a valid question that the OP raised, but....and I'm assuming here,....he just hasn't been exposed to the top 5% jobs.

I'm curious as to what these "too good be true" sounding offers were.

My last job was teaching Business.
22,000 per month after tax.
24 periods per week.
No office hours.
Nice 2 bedroom apartment provided free.
Free utilities and internet.
Vacation was unpaid.

"Too good to be true"????
"Suspicious"

Not really. Just perseverance, strong negotiation skills, and a bit of good luck.

I don't wish to offend anyone here but I find these comments laughable and just want to point out that the only fact stated here is that he provided very sweet looking contracts.

Please enlighten me if there's something I'm missing.

"I emailed SAFEA to check the legitimacy of some of these schools and they never replied".......SUSPICIOUS????.........Seriously???
1st of all it's a government department.....I would not expect a reply from the Australian equivalent in response to this question.
2nd.....It's China
I think in ANY country the onus is on you to check out an employer......and if there happens to be a free service for this in your country, I bet the service is stellar and lightning quick.

"He replied to my email with very poor grammar"......SUSPICIOUS!!!!........Again, SERIOUSLY???......He's Chinese....How long have you lived here?
And did you ever stop to think that he may have been replying on his mobile......IDK

I haven't read a single factual wrongdoing of Bruce.... only paranoid maybes.

Sure, if he actually screws someone over....let it be known to all.
But until then, maybe think about the potentially negative financial impact you're attributing to on a guy whose only factual points of concern are offering sweet deals and making some grammatical errors...... certainly crucify-able offences

Messages In This Thread
About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Applicant -- 2015-07-24
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GTEChina-ESL -- 2016-07-10
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GuangzhouWorldaScam -- 2016-06-10
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GTEChina-ESL -- 2016-06-30
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Guangzhou Worlda Scam -- 2016-07-03
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GTEChina-ESL -- 2016-07-10
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- OC -- 2016-07-12
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-06-11
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-07-10
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GTEChina-ESL -- 2016-07-11
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-07-10
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- GTEChina-ESL -- 2016-07-11
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-07-11
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Bruce Lee -- 2016-07-12
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-07-12
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- amused -- 2016-07-12
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Guangzhou Worlda Scam -- 2016-06-11
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Dedicated teacher -- 2016-06-10
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- paul fox -- 2016-07-12
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Adam -- 2016-01-20
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- applicant -- 2015-09-04
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Ruth -- 2015-08-25
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Ruth Martin -- 2015-08-06
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Misty -- 2015-08-02
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Arej -- 2015-08-02
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Arej -- 2015-07-31
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Macarena -- 2015-07-24
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Applicant -- 2015-07-26
Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education -- Bruce -- 2016-01-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re About offer in China - "Bruce Lee" with GTEChina or Global Tour Education

Go to another board -