TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China is NOT your country.
BinderDundat - 2016-02-19
In response to Re China is NOT your country. (nijao)

The bigger picture is: White men are not longer that important in China. This is the reason you and your buddies here keep complaining how local Chinese are not that nice to all of you anymore.

This isn't really true and its not really 'relevant' to the complaints being made.

'White men' [though I dont know its actually that specific but foreigners] are still important and I suppose they 'ought to be' if a country plans to keep connected to the outside world.

But White men don't really need to complain for themselves. They will return to their White Man homes and be happy and safe. But sometimes they will feel a little sad or even upset they: 1. weren't able to help China 2. will know that good Chinese are living with the consequences in China and that's really too bad.

This is confusing you know. This made no sense to you. So let me try and explain:

'White men' (not only them) but sometimes they actually feel upset, angry, disappointed, sad and complain about what bad things will happen to OTHER people including innocent good Chinese people!

Crazy talk! I mean that probably sounds so crazy you just have to reject what i've told you. Say 'it makes no sense' and go back to this hateful selfish idea you have been working on. It must be their own selfish losses.

I believe this is your fantasy and its very Chinese - the only way to see things is by 'who has more' and then hoping they lose it. This is 'justice' and this makes you feel stronger and better. Oh... you may be everything that is wrong.

You might be the very problem.

You are really 'what is wrong with China' and remember - it will be you and Chinese who pay the price for your ignorance :(

Messages In This Thread
Re China is NOT your country. -- nijao -- 2016-02-14
Re China is NOT your country. -- BinderDundat -- 2016-02-19
Re China is NOT your country. -- Deal with it -- 2016-02-19
Re China is NOT your country. -- BinderDundat -- 2016-02-19
Re China is NOT your country. -- Paul Fox -- 2016-02-20
Re China is NOT your country. -- BinderDundat -- 2016-02-20
Re China is NOT your country. -- Paul Greene -- 2016-02-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China is NOT your country.

Go to another board -