TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Training Centres
DrofTCM - 2016-03-06
In response to Re Training Centres (martin hainan)

[edited]

- Your insurance agent is sure to sell the best package to the people who are paying close attention to his presentations.

(see, this would be the parents who just swiped 1000 worth of lessons on their debit the day before classes and damn well want to see lesson plans and then test their kids after class on just what exactly they learned)

-The Doctor you mention sounds a little lazy and conserves energy. He'd conserve that energy on the thin healthy patients who he knows are the easier surgery. Like say I can take it easier with my Uni students who almost always 'take care of themselves' and will improve their English even if I slack and have fun classes. The lazy kids (some not too bright) and little buttheads AKA the 'unhealthy ones' who don't take care of themselves - THOSE are the ones I need to work on, pay attention to and make sure I keep on them or else its very very noticable!

- Your priest would pray for the sinners. If he said the total opposite of his mission and job AND had that backward understanding of Christianity then he wouldn't really be a preist in the first place. wow you chose something you didn't even understand lol

[edited]

Messages In This Thread
Training Centres -- paul fox -- 2016-03-03
Re Training Centres -- DrofTCM -- 2016-03-03
Re Training Centres -- Caring -- 2016-03-04
Re Training Centres -- work it out -- 2016-03-05
Re Training Centres -- martin hainan -- 2016-03-03
Re Training Centres -- DrofTCM -- 2016-03-06
Re Training Centres -- Jack The Ripper -- 2016-03-07
Re Training Centres -- DrofTCM -- 2016-03-07
Re Training Centres -- martin hainan -- 2016-03-06
Re Training Centres -- DrofTCM -- 2016-03-07