TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD
DongK - 2016-03-22

Hi Jerry,

Apologies for the late reply as I have been inactive for a few months. Let me begin by saying that working at Worlda was one of the worst decisions that I ever made in my life.I'm not a Chinese staff member like you assumed,I'm a former foreign teacher.Firstly, I wasn't trying to glorify the company,I was just trying to show some of their strengths, it would be rude not to include some good stuff to say and to point out some legal stuff that they do(not a lot) and the benefits attached with working for the company (hard to believe a lot exist)

Lets get to the dirty part, in my own estimate, one out of every three teachers get severely screwed over.I hated the company,it was extreme punishment,I soon found out that they were slimbags and one of the worst companies that I have ever worked for in my life, lying all the time and making illegal deals,again let me state this is my experience, I can't talk about many other foreign teacher because I didn't get to know many other foreign teachers,but those that I did had similar horror stories.What really gets to me is the fact that they are still in business and how they get away with doing all of the illegal stuff behind closed doors is beyond me. They neglected me and took full advantage, I think the entire roster should be ashamed of themselves for not warning the foreign teachers in advance about this company, they should have never been put in senior positions,they weren't capable of performing an honest role!It's hurtful looking back at what I went through and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, I'd advise every new teacher to refrain from signing up, all you have to is read the older posts and you will see volumes of bad stories!I'd be all day writing my horrible story and someday when I'm over the struggle I'll file a detailed report and maybe my story will inspire more former teachers to share their experiences.I wish that I had gone to the police, or reported their crimes to senior officials when I was in China, but again I can draw a positive by giving you all a warning to avoid with extreme caution!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the type of person that writes on blogs everyday or rambles on and on and on, and I'm not the type of person that looks for sympathy or attention,but I need to get stuff off my chest and it seems like this is the only blog that lets me expose the truth.Maybe you are reading this and thinking that I'm overreacting, this is not my intention, I'm trying to shine some light on a very bad company!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-09
Good day to the kind teachers!!! -- James B. -- 2016-05-20
Re Good day to the kind teachers!!! -- TankEngine -- 2016-07-02
Re Good day to the kind teachers!!! -- Guangzhou Worlda Scam -- 2016-07-03
Re Good day to the kind teachers!!! -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-06-27
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- DongK -- 2015-02-04
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-01-25
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- DongK -- 2016-03-22
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-03-23
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- OC -- 2016-03-28
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2016-03-23
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2016-01-26
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Mogui -- 2015-02-07
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- US Owl -- 2016-01-23
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Worlduh -- 2016-02-04
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- TankEngine -- 2016-01-25
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Worlduh -- 2016-03-02
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2016-01-26
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jason -- 2018-03-29
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Another Willie -- 2018-03-29
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-01-26
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- MR T -- 2014-11-30
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O’ Shei -- 2014-12-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Go to another board -