TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › a few suggestions... - Teachers Discussion
Frank - 2006-07-16

Oculis,

I have NO IDEA about Evergreen School as I live and teach in mainland China. Do you consider yourself to be a "devout (not devoted) Christian"? If not, my suggestion is to keep looking at other positions elsewhere.

Also, if you could copy the Evergreen ad to your next posting, it would help your fellow posters to possibly detect other problems, or beneficial features of the school.

As I say to anyone considering a position, always ask LOTS of questions, and get LOTS of answers. If schools/managers/administrators/agents don't want to supply requested information, avoid ithe place.

Also, don't accept responses like "Sure, sure, no problem" as an adequate answer, and get answers/additional info in writing (in email, and ultimately added to or revised in the contract). Don't let answers and agreements remain verbal. If there's disagreement later, they will conveniently "forget" any verbal pledges.

Good luck to you!

Messages In This Thread
Evergreen Christian School - S. Korea - Teachers Discussion -- Oculis -- 2006-07-16
a few suggestions... - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-07-16
Amen - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-07-17
and I say... - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-07-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › a few suggestions... - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -