TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › The new scam: Original documents
Gold Carol - 2016-03-24

Leave it to the Beijing government to give shady schools, recruiters, training centers, and shady principals a new tool for breaking contracts without compensation. Teachers that are not popular, young enough, or have worked long enough to be a marketing tool are then being released with the story of "The FEC and the Beijing government want original documents and they: either don't like what you have or want you to travel back to your country". Yes the Beijing government is requiring original docs but phony stories are also being used as you find out that the person handling the docs never did anything to begin with or just went through the motions. I wish my friends could find one of these "honest or high reputation schools" I see being mentioned on this board as rebuttal when someone reports an abuse. Let's get out the names of these high ranking schools so that others can apply for work there. I'm sure my friends PHD will suffice. Hmmmm

Messages In This Thread
The new scam: Original documents -- Gold Carol -- 2016-03-24
Re The new scam: Original documents -- amused -- 2016-03-24
Re The new scam: Original documents -- John O'Shei -- 2016-03-24
Re The new scam: Original documents -- amused -- 2016-03-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › The new scam: Original documents

Go to another board -