TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Panama Papers
Caring - 2016-04-07

We all have rights to differ in views on topics, and so do you. However, dismissing reasonable opinions and telling all that a poster shouldn't be a teacher because you and your teammate can't identify the tone of the writing is shameful for the board to even allow on.

Caring wrote:
The Panama Papers are probably about the conflict of interest rather than a crusade against communists or appropriate use of English
Dr. Turnoi replied:
None of that is correct. The "Panama Papers" are about the abuse of power because of money and social and/or political power resulting from that. To blame communists for that like you do is absurd, to say the least. Neither does it relate to the use of English except for the point that you shouldn't be teaching it all like another poster had already pointed out.....LOL
Your posts that are often full of "LOL" are despicable to say the least.

To refresh your memory and perhaps reading skills, this below is my original post that I hoped would have begun a friendly debate on the board of esl teachers.

The implication that suggests some of the highest ranked officials in some communist nations have stolen the wealth from people is interesting; that especially in the country where there's such a crackdown on corruption. What do you guys think?
I wrote it informally and in words which obviously are unclear to you and your buddy as both of you almost simultaneously, and I’d say suspiciously too, jumped at the opportunity to attack me personally and derail the debate. Truly, it is a sensitive topic for the site, but wouldn’t it be better for us all to be able to talk about powers that prosecute corrupt politicians than continuously trash all the private educational institutions even if we don’t know them? Anyhow, although you may say that I have previously aimed my dissatisfaction with you on forums, you sadly are unable to comprehend the insulting tone you often use on boards. Just remember my first taxi drivers post on eslteachersboard, also in friendly English, to which you and your buddies too, boldly replied that I should buy an electric bike instead of flagging the cabs. Evidently, you and your buddies purposely trash some topics and users that are uncomfortable to you.

In the end, it's about the mods that hopefully can see where these forums' discussions go and where they should be heading instead. How they take this message, or if it ever seea the light, is to be seen.

Over and Out
Caring

Messages In This Thread
Re Panama Papers -- Caring -- 2016-04-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Panama Papers

Go to another board -