TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › a complment or insult? - Teachers Discussion
mj - 2006-07-18

chiz! did i say that blogging defines a writer?!?! i'm not taking anything personally, this is just a forum anyway, but u're giving me the impression that u are not actually missing the point but u are trying to deviate from the real issue so u can have something to argue about with somebody? is this some kind of a bragging type of stuff?

writing has different aspects,like music has different genres, u may be good in writing something like this (discussion forum) but u may not be good in my field of writing. do u get my point? i know from the very start that almost evrything bout english is integrated to each other.

i know that age per se, u've gone far and have done lots of things but that doesnt mean that u are already an expert on "vibing" (since u've been judging me thou we havent met yet) someone's capability.

i dont care if u think im not qualified as an english teacher because i didnt claim anything, just like u, i know i have my flaws but NOT enough to tag me as a wanna-be as implied in ur reply.

guess, u've been here long enough to know what's really going on the "english" educ'n system.

by the way, u're book is entitled "if u cant make it, fake it and if u cant fake it f**** it?" could u give me a gist of this? it's quite odd.

and yeah, did i mention that i used to write on TV? well, i guess that doesnt make me a incapable of writing, i was hired by one of the top broadcasting company in my country...not bragging neither am i tryin to convince u that i can write...

i've said my part, if u wanna keep this kid's stuff goin on, im on for it...

Messages In This Thread
Certs or not - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-07-16
Pulling the Wool - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-07-17
Oops - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-07-17
raoul,frank - Teachers Discussion -- mj -- 2006-07-18
mj, xiexie! - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-07-18
u're most welcome frank! - Teachers Discussion -- mj -- 2006-07-18
Oops - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-07-17
Pointing the Finger Where It Belongs - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-07-20
on certs or not... - Teachers Discussion -- mj -- 2006-07-17
certs or not - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-07-17
KJ - Teachers Discussion -- mj -- 2006-07-18
mj and your blog - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-07-18
a complment or insult? - Teachers Discussion -- mj -- 2006-07-18
relax mj - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-07-19
Thanks for the clarification - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-07-17
To Frank with kind regards - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-07-18
...and to you, too! - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-07-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › a complment or insult? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -