TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC
Former FT in the PRC - 2016-04-10

Every one of the tens of thousands of employees at the BOC are the same. They receive headquarters indoctrination in abusing foreign customers.

Shocking - so we should avoid the BOC like the plague!

If Chinese citizens would simply follow the instruction of FTs, whose knowledge is particularly common, China would have solve its financial industry problems.

Agreed! Teachers have common sense in abundance and logical minds, especially China's foreign teachers. They are a breed on their own with lots of cultural experience!

I like Australians because
they don't pull their punches! That's the best way to live.

I like Australians because having driven drunk across a lawn, crashing into an old couples living room, they possess the Aussie Innate Arrogance to complain about the idiotic location of the house.

But I don't like those kinds of Australians!

Messages In This Thread
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-08
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Elaine -- 2016-04-08
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-15
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-08
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Paul Greene -- 2016-04-09
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- amused -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Paul Greene -- 2016-04-11
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-12
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- San Migs -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Paul Greene -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- San Migs -- 2016-04-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC

Go to another board -