TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Panama Papers
Caring - 2016-04-11

Russia as the source of the leak isn't a speculation and Snowden owes it to them. Not surprisingly though, he'd like to return home. To do so, he may have to go for some extreme measures which happens to somehow fit him perfectly well at the moment. Russian motive may be to influence the US elections and destabilize the Ukraine leadership. In any case, the question is whether the media responsible for the papers has held so many names back from general public or the leakers have chosen to keep the whole package to themselves. 1 percent of names edited while 99 percent kept secret is only 1 percent journalism according to Julian Assagne which I agree with 200 percent.

Snowden - I don’t think so. His first target would be the US, surely? I suppose we can both
speculate....

Iceland is also the only European country to have signed a free trade agreement with China
and the EU is bullying Iceland about shipping routes and fish stocks.
This is a good point as the nation's leadership has been affected greatly; however, it may only be tip of an iceberg or a casualty of a larger scheme than what you say there.

All in all, The Ukraine is a ticking bomb with its eastern part to be devided from Kiev and with its about 4th largest in the world nuclear sector to be worried about. How the country contains its high emotions with the recent papers about its leadership may be seen in days to come.

Messages In This Thread
Re Panama Papers -- Caring -- 2016-04-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Panama Papers

Go to another board -