TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC
Former FT in the PRC - 2016-04-12

Yes, in fact BOC workers are indoctrinated and brainwashed idiots who hate foreigners. Never met any friendly people the whole time I was dealing with them. They are arrogant snobs who know nothing about public relations or customer service, regardless of the fake smiles you see in their crappy and cheap advertisements.

Actually, here in Hohhot at the Inner Mongolia branch, the tellers have very good manners. The problem for them is that they are treated like dirt by their bosses. There is a customer service and PIN number kind of pad which the bosses expect each teller to score highly in terms of stars.

Tellers' salaries have declined in recent years, but they are still paid well when compared to tellers working for western banks.

When my wife and I engaged a boss in a lengthy and heated quarrel at the counter, I didn't notice any anger on the faces of any teller. I got the impression they were pleased my wife and I were giving that hard taskmaster of theirs a verbal lashing in Chinese and in English!

Messages In This Thread
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-08
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Elaine -- 2016-04-08
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-15
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-08
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Paul Greene -- 2016-04-09
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- amused -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Paul Greene -- 2016-04-11
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Former FT in the PRC -- 2016-04-12
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- San Migs -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- Paul Greene -- 2016-04-10
Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC -- San Migs -- 2016-04-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Scottish Public Pensions Agency/Citibank/BOC

Go to another board -