TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Education in the UK
San Migs - 2016-04-15

CL,

Also, FYI, as a final postscript, if my previous reply did not get through. I do NOT envy others. I came from what you would term a working class background. Wanting to know about a university in China is not a threat, but I will NOT go looking it up on the internet and leave it there for now. I am actually job hunting right now and undergoing a long period of dental treatment, which I could not get cheaply or safely in China. But I did not threaten you, if anything that curiosity line, was about curiousity killed the cat, a phrase I am sure you know well, being a former student and teacher of English. If anything, the curious one is me so if that makes me the cat, then surely my curious nature will end up killing none other than myself.

I will desist for now, as I said I would in my other post, but I am resolutely NOT a violent person who is in the business of waging vendettas, and people who know me know that I am not. I was involved in animal welfare (esp. Dogs) when in China and now in the UK.

Cheers and vinos and out, I'll go out with the manhole line...and again an IP in HK or the UK would prove if I am back or not.

San Migs

Messages In This Thread
Re Education in the UK -- San Migs -- 2016-04-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Education in the UK

Go to another board -