TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Greedy Chinese girls
PhD teacher - 2016-04-19

I'm sorry but you're being somewhat fallacious, even erroneous, even dismissive without good reason.

As for my qualifications, I don't need them in China. During my first month, by teaching to my capacity I was accused of being boring, that I should lighten up and make my students laugh like the other foreign teachers. I still don't make them laugh but I don't try and teach as thoroughly, and hey presto they are off my back. I am employed for promotional reasons.

I work just seventeen hours a week so have plenty of time to visit those 'pink rooms' which you seem to look down on. They work out a lot cheaper than supporting a parasitical Chinese "none whore" and I have more self-respect as a result.

I highly doubt that a genuine "PhD teacher" would bother about "greedy Chinese girls", and I also bet that the same person has no time to attend pink rooms nor an interest to do so ---- well, unless...........- the PhD diploma is a fake one and was issued by a crappy training centre as would be most likely in your case....LOOOOOL

Messages In This Thread
Re Greedy Chinese girls -- PhD teacher -- 2016-04-19
Re Greedy Chinese girls -- amused -- 2016-04-19
Re Greedy Chinese girls -- CarCarGo -- 2016-04-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Greedy Chinese girls

Go to another board -