TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Greedy Chinese girls
Former FT in China - 2016-04-20

I agree. The working ethics of Western FTs at Training Centres are very often very low, which in some way is also tied to their low educational profile. That's why I would never employ anyone with TC working history at any of the schools where I have a say.
I do not know who the amused poster is in real life, but s/he states some important things that are absoutely right.

The work ethics of Western FTs in China, even those with Soviet roots, are very often very low, which in some way is tied to their low educational profiles in my view, though I don't know how exactly. Not to worry. more importantly, I shall state that that's why I would never employ anyone with educational work history in China at any of the schools where I have a say in the recruitment process.

I do not know who the amused poster is in real life, but he/she states some important things that are absoutely right despite him/her clearly being American.

However, what I do know is that your post has entertained me very much. Thank you so much!

Messages In This Thread
Re Greedy Chinese girls -- Former FT in China -- 2016-04-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Greedy Chinese girls

Go to another board -