TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Greedy Chinese girls
CarCarGo - 2016-04-25
In response to Re Greedy Chinese girls (amused)

"Presenting likeable behavior" and spouting colloquial, grammatically flawed,
gutter English is not teaching.

Here again you just fail hard on reading comprehension. You don't ever seem to 'get' what you are responding to in the first place.

The accusation was: FT's are socially awkward, lack the skills to meet women.

The correction is: FTs tend to be good at small talk, introduction, first impressions and these things useful in finding girlfriends.

You: You "presenting likeable behavior isn't teaching!" (and it really is part of teaching) but again its definitely very important when it comes to meeting girls. Which is what you're being told. Nothing to do teaching.

and it seems to me you spend a lot of time accusing FT (those evil white ones) of being bullshit artists, talkers, 'salesmen' and then go ahead and contradict this with the idea they are overly-shy, unable to present, unable to get attention etc.

>where you can inhabit your local pub and complain about China with
likemindless [sic] chums.

Don't drink, never been in a laowai pub, don't have any laowai chums, like a lot of FT's I spend a great deal of time at work talking to women, getting young women to talk, open up, take an interest or even be enthusiastic about talking with me. So, after work this is such a well developed skill that my wife can go into hyper-jealousy if I get within talking distance of nearly any other women.

>with
likemindless

Holy shit that was bad. yuchhh

Messages In This Thread
Re Greedy Chinese girls -- CarCarGo -- 2016-04-24
Re Greedy Chinese girls -- amused -- 2016-04-25
Re Greedy Chinese girls -- CarCarGo -- 2016-04-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Greedy Chinese girls

Go to another board -