TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › Relax folks - Teachers Discussion
KJ - 2006-07-28

Howdy friends and neighbors. Hangin' out in some awesome weather in a sweet town right now. Just kickin' back and trying not to ponder the next term and just enjoy my vacation. Though somewhat reluctant to even approximate myself in the near vicinity of a computer, I found myself connected at this hotel computer this morning - almost as if I gravitated in this direction before the caffine could take hold. And having read postings from the last few days, I can't think of anything witty to add. But I do wish to say that I hope ya all will find some time to kick back this summer - enjoy it while you can, winter's knocking softly on the door right now but before you know it will be pounding like a mad man.
In closing, I'd like to add a witticism from my dear recently departed father that was handed down to him by his Irish grandfather: "People have more fun than anybody!" So then, let's not forget that though there are some serious issues that need addressing here, life is short and there's so much to do and so much to see and too damn little time to fit it all into one life.

· Previous · Next Return to Index › Relax folks - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -