TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Changchun/ "Casun School"/ Don't Do It! - Teachers Discussion
Jeff W. - 2006-07-30

"Casun School" is on the 9th floor of a Hotel in Changchun.

Though its a "school" the office or "school" is rarely open. After my arrival to Changchun- they kept putting off meeting with me to get my "free flat" and to start working.

The biggest "red flag" was when I asked to meet a Native English speaking teacher. No teacher in sight. I was put off again and again. Then a couple from Canada passed through the office- they said they had been here 1 month and had not started working yet.

I felt fortunate that I decided not to sign the contract and signed with another school.. As I spoke to fellow expats in town they told me "Casun School" changes its name on a regular basis. Its owner's name is "Simon" and I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him.

Jeff Walsh

Messages In This Thread
Changchun/ "Casun School"/ Don't Do It! - Teachers Discussion -- Jeff W. -- 2006-07-30
The "Simon" in question... - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-03
correcting - Teachers Discussion -- Simon Whitaker -- 2006-09-13
Heyyy...Who is the original??...Copied posting or just same person??? - Teachers Discussion -- lee -- 2006-09-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Changchun/ "Casun School"/ Don't Do It! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -