TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners
amused - 2016-05-15

"why you and your bunch need to cross the world to China to find one"

I have been in China for over a decade and I speak Mandarin. I am still unable to quickly discern which Chinese individuals are intelligent and accomplished and which are losers and mentally/emotionally damaged.

Chinese have the same difficulty judging Western FTs. I have met FTs that I can immediately recognize as refugees from rehab, incarceration and/or off their meds. The University Foreign Affairs staff, however, cannot identify these characteristics until the new FT embarrasses himself and acts to upset his students. Or worse.

These Dancing FTs would not be allowed to teach janitorial services in a Western prison. Yet in China they are put in classrooms with children and young women. Some of these young women students are foolish enough to invest China's cultural respect for teachers and adults in these morons. The results are often pathetic, if predictable.

China's working girls are quickly able to recognize the quality of Western FTs, given their frequent contact with these 'educators'. The clever working girl will relieve these boys of their Silver and discard them ASAP.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners

Go to another board -