TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Response to Wally - Teachers Discussion
John - 2006-07-31

So right, Wally - I agree with your observation about the Discussion Forum being dominated by a few.

I had an e-mail from the only one of those few who can sometimes see there to be a view other than his own, only a week or two ago, in which he told me he felt that a posting I had made in the School Review Board, was so excellent that he had taken it upon himself to re-post it into the Discussion Forum. Therefore my presence in the discussion forum was not of my choosing. Indeed until then I had never contributed a single word to the discussion forum.

I see now that the forum is more sinister than I had thought, as it is obvious that they include lying and cheating by teachers as right and proper, whilst the schools being complained about sometimes wrongly are considered unworthy of fair treatment.

So unprofessional! So unbecoming! So Mickey Mouse! Best rename the Discussion Forum as "The Star Chamber"

John

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Response to Wally - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -