TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners
paul fox - 2016-05-17

Whoa...SB..........

The Doc and 'Assumed' are correct - up to a point - and so are you!

As 'academics' they both seem to come across as having the belief that all FT's should be as highly qualified as they are. Sadly, that will never happen. Most FT's don't have the slightest desire to become linguists or grammarians, yet whilst they both continue to berate ALL FT's, I personally believe that they are attacking the majority, rather than the minority.

China is infected with idiots who masquerade as 'deechers'. I have now experienced first-hand what they refer to, and I don't like it either.

The Doc seems to be more tolerant than 'assumed', but they both have valid points.

For me, there has to be some 'middle-ground'. All of us are employed to carry-out a certain 'procedure' and appease the fee-paying parents, who are essentially 'god' in the eyes of the school.

A NES talking DOG could get a job in a Training Centre and earn upwards of RMB12000 per month, yet unis want the highest qualified teachers for the ridiculous salary of rmb5000 per month....

Well guess what?...............You are right, Turny is right, and dare I say it.............'assumed' is right too !

Messages In This Thread
Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners -- paul fox -- 2016-05-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners

Go to another board -