TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners
paul fox - 2016-05-19

The West is embracing disaster. At least the Chinese government tries to protect its own
people.

Agree!

I am not the most 'politically correct' person you are ever likely to meet. In fact, I abhor what the 'PC Brigade' have done in western countries.

That said, I would never tolerate 'racism'.

We are all human beings. We have no control over which country we are born in, our gender, nor the colour of our skin. If you want to behave like an 'asshole', then I will tell you so, regardless of your ethnicity.

That is a far-cry from being told that you cannot smoke within 5 metres of an airport exit - which is somewhat akin to having a 'piss-corner' in a swimming pool - but nevertheless we must abide by the PC Brigade and their pathetic attempt to invade our lives.

To a certain extent, Chinese people need to understand the difference between what is 'acceptable' and what isn't, yet the lack of 'PC' in China is something that warms my heart on a daily basis.

Messages In This Thread
Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners -- John O'Shei -- 2016-05-15
Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners -- nijao -- 2016-05-15
Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners -- Big Floppy Laowai -- 2016-05-19
Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners -- PhD teacher -- 2016-05-19
Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners -- paul fox -- 2016-05-19
Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners -- John O'Shei -- 2016-05-18
Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners -- PhD teacher -- 2016-05-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re China still a paradise for flat BROKE foreigners

Go to another board -