TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Erwai - The Continuing Studies Department - Teachers Discussion
Misha - 2006-08-01
In response to Erwai - Teachers Discussion (Libby)

Suprised, too, to hear about the poor standards at Erwai. I studied there for two semesters in 2004, and taught conversation at the Continuing Studies Department for my time there.

Perhaps my situation was different, since I was already living there and was just "helping out" (--- I never had, or needed ?, a contract), but the pay was always on time and the staff were always firnnedly. My classes weren't moved on me... a couple of students switched classes but that was no stress.

I must admit, as a 17 year old teaching for the first time, some assistance with lesson plans would have been nice! But I managed to survive, and they made good progress just with the things I was able to prepare the day before...!

Messages In This Thread
Beware Beijing International Studies University - Teachers discussion -- teacher in china -- 2006-03-15
Re: Beware Beijing International Studies Universit -- wendy -- 2007-11-20
Erwai - Teachers Discussion -- Libby -- 2006-05-10
Erwai - The Continuing Studies Department - Teachers Discussion -- Misha -- 2006-08-01
Hmmm! - Teachers Discussion -- Ajarn -- 2006-08-01
still dodgy as ever... - Teachers Discussion -- ex-teacher in China -- 2006-08-02
Beware of Beijing Int. Studies Univ. - Teachers Discussion -- Alexander Henry -- 2007-03-29
Re: Beware of Beijing Int. Studies Univ. - Teacher -- wendy -- 2007-11-20
Tommy the nice guy - Teachers Discussion -- Laughable ! -- 2007-03-30
Beware Ewai,response to Laughable's! post - Teachers Discussion -- Alexander Henry -- 2007-03-31
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Erwai - The Continuing Studies Department - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -