TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › You want to be left alone, Frank? - Teachers Discussion
John - 2006-08-01

I have no intention of "putting you guys behind me" and when I wish to challenge complaints it will be me that decides which are deserving.

Frank, you have very loudly claimed to be a fair man. I have chosen to accept the principle of these claims - for you have claimed this more than once - but where is this fair play you so loudly proclaim that you have?

In my posting of yesterday, I duly apologised for my transgression - which was by mistake rather than by deliberation and then I made you a serious, sensible and FAIR proposition.

Are you going to accept it and thus show that you do believe in fair play? Or are you going to run away from it and thus throw some doubt in your claims?

KJ is also suggesting something along similar lines though he has not been specific as to the form it should take.

Come on, Frank - let's see how fair you can really be!

John

Messages In This Thread
Give a dog a bone - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-01
You want to be left alone, Frank? - Teachers Discussion -- John -- 2006-08-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › You want to be left alone, Frank? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -