TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese detergent balls for a 'whiter' wash
PhD teacher - 2016-05-30

China is still a few years behind the west in many areas. Your 'ethnic cleansing' remark made me smile.

I believe that preparing students for studying abroad carries with it some certain responsibilities. Or if not 'responsibilities', then certainly we have 'duties'.

The west is NOT the same as China - the west has moved on!

Here's another example of what may be referred to as 'ethnic cleansing', if you like. This time from an American (I believe), advert, circa 1950's.

There's another important message in that advertisment. The message that apart from anything else it's not very professional for a tradesman to enter a home and then try and copulate with the lady of the house. There's a feral breed of men who think they have a mission to copulate with all foreign women in their own countries. The particular painter and decorator deserved to be trussed up and thrust into the washing machine- and out popped something more appropriate for her, and she has that right of choice.

Messages In This Thread
Re Chinese detergent balls for a 'whiter' wash -- paul fox -- 2016-05-29
Re Chinese detergent balls for a 'whiter' wash -- PhD teacher -- 2016-05-30
Re Chinese detergent balls for a 'whiter' wash -- paul fox -- 2016-05-31
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese detergent balls for a 'whiter' wash

Go to another board -